1 / 12
Xiaomi phone catches fire, company says ‘customer induced damage’; don’t do these to ensure your phone is safe
The user named Ishwar Chavhan, resident of Mumbai, took to Facebook to explain what happened. As per his Facebook post, he purchased the
Xiaomi in its statement said, “In this particular case, after careful examination, it was concluded that the damage was caused due to external force, and thus, classified under ‘customer induced damage.”
Here are the most common mistakes to avoid while using a phone to ensure it does not catch fire.